Now that Shinobi is installed, you need to login to the Superuser and create an Administrator account. An Administrator will be able to add Cameras as well as create Sub-Accounts with certain permissions.
1. Open the IP Address of your Shinobi server in your web browser.
2. Login with the default Superuser credentials.
3. You will be presented with some system information and an empty account listing. Let's create one.
4. Now that you have an account, change the default Username and Password for the Superuser in the Preferences tab. Don't make it the same as your Admin account.
5. Logout of the Superuser to end the session.
Now that you have an account setup. Try logging in with the credentials you just created in the Superuser panel.
Be sure that you are logging in to the Dashboard, not the Superuser panel. You can check by looking at the color scheme of the login. It should be Blue .
The URL of the page will also show as being on the root of the website instead of /super.
Now you can move onto opening your Monitor Settings tab.