1. Open the Monitor Settings for the monitor you want to use PTZ with.
2. Set the view to "Advanced" in the bottom right corner.
3. Now you should see "Control" on the left menu.
1. In the "Control" section set Call Method to ONVIF.
2. Hit save.
3. Now you should see a Cross button on your monitor's stream window.
Not working? Try each of the following.
1. Set the Call Method to GET, PUT, or POST. All of these choices will require the same setup.
2. Fill the Paths required to make the labelled motion.
3. Once filled, Hit Save.
4. Now you should see a Cross button on your monitor's stream window.
You can see a video of this done with an old Foscam on the first version of the Shinobi dashboard.
There are details about using the control method through the API here . The gist of what you need to know is pasted below.
This is the URL structure required to execute a "Control" action.
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/[API KEY]/control/[GROUP KEY]/[MONITOR ID]/[ACTION]
The possible choices for [ACTION] are as follows :
|Action Name||URL Parameter|