This article assumes you have triggering all setup with a single Monitor already. If you haven't done so you can take a look at one of these articles to help you get through it.
1. Open the Main Menu and click Settings
2. Scroll down to Monitor Groups and click the plus icon .
3. Optional : Rename the Group.
1. Open the Monitor Settings for a monitor that will be triggered by the "Multi-Trigger".
2. Set the view to Advanced in the bottom right corner.
3. Set the Mode to one of the following based on your desired method of Recording upon an Event.
4. Scroll down to Global Detector Settings and set the following options :
6. Scroll down to Grouping and select the Monitor Group you created earlier.
7. Save and Repeat on all monitors that you want to get triggered.
1. Open the Monitor Settings for a monitor that will create the "Multi-Trigger".
2. Scroll down to Global Detector Settings and set Trigger Camera Groups to Yes.
3. You should now see a box appear that looks like the Grouping section but colorized in orange. Select the Monitor Group that will be triggered when this monitor is triggered.